- Keep it laid back in chat!
- Books must be of an appropriate developmental reading level – like no reading a bunch of super quick 90 page children’s books and counting them
- One prompt can be a novella or short story or graphic novel or something less conventional
- Any questions about book or prompt appropriateness will probably be “sure,” but ask anytime!
- Second and third prize winner does not need to complete a bingo to win
- Grand prize winner must complete at least one bingo
- Books must be started and completed between 10/1 0000 EST and 10/31 2359 EST
Square Prompt Clues:
They can all be interpreted super loosely
- Edgar Award Winner: check out http://www.theedgars.com – any category. Any year works. There are so many great options here
- UNICEF: anything related to humanitarian, helping kids, vaccines or disabilities or disadvantaged, You can check out https://www.unicef.org/ but literally anything related to children in need works
- Banned Book: any country, any list, as long as it’s banned from somewhere
- Autumn Leaves/diversity: any kind of diverse main character, or actual leaves changing color works
- Candy apples: food on the cover or characters prepare holiday food, eat holiday food, anything food related
- Halloween around the world – book takes place on a continent other than yours, or fantasy world
The others seem pretty self explanatory.
Each book can only be used for one square.
Four corners is legit
Tag @onereadingnurse in your stories when you post your board! It doesn’t matter if you do it after each book but it can be fun to keep track. I don’t think a hashtag is necessary as long as you tag admin!