I am going to stick with this every other month reading trend format! It’s quick and fun and tells me a lot!
Jan + Feb https://onereadingnurse.com/2022/03/02/jan-feb-reading-trends-whats-next/
- 12 books ( about my average)
- 11 adult, 1 Y.A. (Lol I broke up with YA)
- 6 arcs/gifts, 6 Libby/KU
- 6 fantasy, 4 thrillers, 1 sci-fi, one classic
- Half were audio
– I am happy with this. I knocked most of my arcs out and did a ton of mood reading. It gave me the freedom and concentration in April to knock out a bunch of books on my shelves!
- 15 books!!!!
- 12 adult, 3 YA
- 3 ARCs, 🌟🌟6 off my shelves🌟🌟, 6 Libby/KU
- 6 fantasy, 5 sci-fi, and one each of a classic, a histfic, a memoir, and a thriller
Most of my April numbers came from my vacation at the end of the month. I had part of my back done and couldn’t move like all week so I got a ton of reading in!
Plus I am caught up on ARCs, reading what I want, and enjoying it so much more. Books go faster when you’re enjoying them! I did a few book tours and brought back Sunday Brunch! Starting slowly but my interviews so far have been a huge success.
May is Wyrd & Wonder. I am planning on slowing my reading intake down and enjoying some longer epic fantasy at my own pace. I have plenty of blog content written and ready to bridge the gaps. I’ll be doing a readalong of The Summer Tree by Guy Gavriel Kay, plan to knock out another Wheel of Time book, and finish binging the Jeff Wheeler series Harbinger.
I hope everyone else is enjoying their reading! Be ready for an epic month of May!